The idea: to explore and to create beautiful images
see form to get in touch with me for more info!
- Transport in my Land Rover Defender
- Use of drone as an optional add-on
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Plenty of hidden gems
- Photography tuition
- Image analysis
- Interested in Instagram? I can help you with that!
- Ice cream (just go with it)
- The Highlands: Iceland with the lid off
- Meet Arctic Foxes!
- See the Midnight Sun in an epic location
- Go into the Valley carved by glaciers: Thorsmork
- The Snæfellsnes Peninsula: Intimacy with the ocean
- The spectacle of the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) between August and April.
- Warm and waterproof clothing
- Something RED (optional)
- Something YELLOW (optional)
- A camera
- Whatever camera gear you have
- A tripod (a plus)
- Hiking boots
- Average time is 8-10 hours, but can go on for longer
- The best camera in the world is the one in your pocket, bring what you have and we will work with that!
- Bring your adventurous spirit!
where you would like to go and shoot?
Couples, Engagements and Weddings
If you and your partner are looking to celebrate a special occasion, or quite simply want some beautiful pictures from your time in Iceland, you have come to the right place!
The Arctic fox is the only native terrestrial mammal in Iceland, having migrated thousands of years ago over sea ice
This journey takes us to Volcano Huts in Thorsmork, where it is possible to meet and get within close proximity to some arctic foxes.THere is also the opportunity to hike in the local area (where are in Thorsmork, after all) and catch some quite breathtaking nature.
iceland with the lid off.
The interior, high plateau of land known as the "highlands" is some of the most geologically diverse, vibrantly colourful, barren, desolate wilderness you will ever encounter.
Marvel at the long, gentle light.
Summer is the time of seemingly endless light, and for a period of around two months, it never gets completely dark
The light during this time has a remarkable quality to it. The sky and landscape are awash with incredible colours.
It's a remarkable thing no experience, and is one of my favourite things about living here in iceland.
Pure connection with the wild Icelandic coast.
The snaefellsnes peninsula, visible from the capital on a clear day, is marked by it's closeness tothe coast line; the raging sea is everywhere.
here you will find a wealth of landscape features; canyons, stacks, arches, lighthouses and a ruggeh coastline.
Ford your way into a valley of wonders
Tucked away behind a mountain range, two volcanoes and two glaciers is Thorsmork, a remarkable glacier river valley, sourrounded by a system of canyons.
This journey we see us coming off the beaten path, through plenty of rivers as we ford through by land rover defender.
Thorsmork is easily one of the most remarkable places in Iceland
Tell me about yourselves!
Use the form to register your interest and tell me a little more about yourself(ves). You can also contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org